Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 That other team that plays in New York vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks (MIL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You gotta give it to Ben Simmons, that man can't shoot for shit, but he guards the best player.

If I was Giannis, I am checking KD for the final shot. How Giannis gonna check Jimmy Butler but not KD?

You know what I think it is, KD and Harden don't respect Giannis' on-ball defense. Harden intentionally hunts Giannis out there.

How does Giannis not guard KD there?

Either Bud is just a hard headed mfer that rather lose on his own terms than win, or Giannis told him he doesnt want to guard KD

Stuff like that is frustrating as hell to watch.

I mean Durant most likely would’ve hit the shot over Giannis but I really believe it wouldn’t have been as easy as it was over Tucker, who to his defense played it as well as he could

he is just doesn’t have long enough arms to guard a shot like that. Maybe if Kevin didn’t have it going then you roll with PJ.

But come on man

I love how he had so much time to think about what he gonna do before play started and he just hit the shot like it was nothing. No pressure felt.

Back