Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Philadelphia's Process is incomplete vs #5 Atlanta Hawks (ATL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop engaging the troll here. Any sonning that needs to be done will be digging up the 🧹 thread of the South Beach Bitches and doing it there.
The only chance I get to talk to him is when we lose. It's ok. The heats will be back in the mix when Riley signs Luka on draft night.

You more gross for coming in here ONLY when the game got close.

We know Ben fucked one of yo aunties. It’s not our fault you all emo from it.

Stop being Pussy, Beta.

If that is what you believe then I will have to respectfully disagree and take this convo no further. You have a good night brother 313

Lol Milton wasn't even looking to shoot when the shot was there. That's all you need to know the moment was too big

You more gross for coming in here ONLY when the game got close.

We know Ben fucked one of yo aunties. It’s not our fault you all emo from it.

Stop being Pussy, Beta.
This is essentially you asking me to make sure I’m around to watch and post during the entirety of every Sixers game and I need you to realize this is the 3rd instance of you bringing me up about watching the game and it’s gay and weird

Even on my birthday, “where’s beta?!” lol

Just say you think about me a lot

Odd that you're clamoring for attention. That's why you only coming in here when Squad ain't winnin.

D_TJqDSXUAI8G8h.jpg

Take it and go. Fuckin weirdo-ass lame. I see why you root for the South Beach Bitches.

Back