Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #5 Atlanta Hawks - The Bucks over The Hawks in a 6 game gentleman’s sweep (MIL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trae Young was better than Curry in his first three years though Trae Young in his second year averaged 29 pts and 9 assists a game. Curry in his second year averaged 18 pts and 6 assists.

Curry wasn't godly until he was 26.

BASKETBALL REFERENCE IS A GREAT TOOL

have a good night.

Whats your take on trae 1st 3 years vs curry? I can't be the only one..
Curry had those ankle injuries his 1st three years. Trae is definitely a better passer right now curry came in after 3 years at Davidson and wasn't as good as Trae young is right now at age 22. The pace being different plays a factor but they trynna play you like you're reaching when you're not

🤣🤣🤣 you really wanna die on this hill? They just squeezed everything outta the NETS who are better. You're trollin now. You got it fam. Go bet every dollar you have then

The Bucks are trash, I bet on the Hawks to beat the Knicks because the Knicks are trash. I bet on the Hawks to beat the 76ers because they 76ers are trash.

Teams with the best perimeter player in the series are always gonna have an advantage over a team with the best big in todays NBA.

Bigs don't win rings. Perimeter stars do.

Y'all can talk about stats and whatever else but I'm gonna talk about what I am/have been watching. The hawks weren't expected to be the knicks but they did, weren't expected to beat the 6ers but they did, and are going toe to toe with the bucks at home. The same bucks that struggled against a hobbled nets. Whether they win or lose this game 1, the hawks can very much make the finals.

Back