Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #5 Atlanta Hawks - The Bucks over The Hawks in a 6 game gentleman’s sweep (MIL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And yet, they abandon him. And that’s what Chuck means when he says the Bucks are stupid.

I could see if that was Robin out there, but Brooke can still hoop.

Robin is more of the defender/rebounder, while Brook is the scoring threat. When they played at Stanford together it was that way also.

Giannis standing for 2 hours on the sideline is not ideal conditions for rehabbing a sore knee. Get your ass on the trainers table or something.

Thanasis a good player to have on the end of the bench. Bruh stay getting hype. I can respect it lol

Man, this game sucks.

You know Atlanta won’t win, but the Bucks aren’t good enough without Freak to blow them out.

Man, this game sucks.

You know Atlanta won’t win, but the Bucks aren’t good enough without Freak to blow them out.

They been dominating them all game. Been up double digits like 95% of the game

Atlanta bout to get some easy looks because it’s over and the game gon look like it was closer than it was

If Trae comes back next game then Giannis gotta come back. If no Trae then I say rest Giannis and close them out next game.

Back