Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #5 Atlanta Hawks - The Bucks over The Hawks in a 6 game gentleman’s sweep (MIL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Milwaukee is done if Giannis is out.

He does entirely too many things for the team for them to try and make up for his loss.

Plus Bud is too damn stubborn (and reliant on Giannis) to make meaningful adjustments. He has to make adjustments now with Giannis being out, so it's going to really show how good a coach and his staff are.

I dont think bud is stubborn. I think he just dont know how to make adjustments

Kenny straight up roasted the coaching staff saying Milwaukee were not prepared.

He made a great point about notmpressing Atlanta's ball handlers with Trae being out and Charles made a great point about Milwaukee settling for three pointers instead of attacking like they did when they won the 2 games in this series.

Bud is

I dont think bud is stubborn. I think he just dont know how to make adjustments

He knows how to make adjustments.
He made slight adjustments to the defense in this series (having Lopez not drop back so far in pick & roll defense after getting roasted the 1st game and opening the rotation more "aka playing more players" as opposed to how few he played in the Brooklyn series, etc.)

and he did adjustments against (tightened the rotation, et.) Brooklyn also.

His in game adjustments are damn near non existent though. I can understand that he doesn't want to over react but sometimes he is to risk adverse..

Last edited:
Prayers for Giannis

a torn ACL would have him miss out on the finals and the entire following season while the bucks have to pay Jrue all that money

bad all around
According to some they got Middleton the goat, they ll be aite

Damn Beta, that Mid better than Reggie take coming home to roost

To quote one of the great philosophers

“If it’s a lie, we you fight on that lie”

Damn Beta, that Mid better than Reggie take coming home to roost

To quote one of the great philosophers

“If it’s a lie, we you fight on that lie”
lol what y’all talking about? All I said was Giannis missing the finals and then Jrue being there is gonna look bad

Back