Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #6 2020 NBA Bubble Runner Up (MIL sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bucks in 6

they're not losing to a team they prolly should've beat last year....this is their Finals...lmaoooo

I'm honestly not too sure yet lol I want to say Heat in 6 but I'm curious if Giannis carries that shooting he did dropping 40 on the nets.

The 3 biggest (in order) things in my opinion for Milwaukee are

1. 3 point defense (Bucks give up alot of good looks and is one of the worst 3 point percentage defenders in the league)
2. Offensively who else shows up consistently
3. Giannis free throw shooting / overall shot selection

The 3 biggest (in order) things in my opinion for Milwaukee are

1. 3 point defense (Bucks give up alot of good looks and is one of the worst 3 point percentage defenders in the league)
2. Offensively who else shows up consistently
3. Giannis free throw shooting / overall shot selection
Miami also has the mental edge from kicking they ass in the last offs.

Miami also has the mental edge from kicking they ass in the last offs.

Didn't Giannis get hurt and miss a bunch of those games?

I think Milwaukee still would've lost if he played but most athletes are wired differently than average folks. I think (would hope, anyway) Milwaukee will definitely have confidence in themselves winning the series this time and they would use Giannis being hurt and missing games as one of the many reasons why.

Didn't Giannis get hurt and miss a bunch of those games?

I think Milwaukee still would've lost if he played but most athletes are wired differently than average folks. I think (would hope, anyway) Milwaukee will definitely have confidence in themselves winning the series this time and they would use Giannis being hurt and missing games as one of the many reasons why.
You talking about last year? He only missed Game 5

Does all the folks who voted Milwaukee really think they are going to win?

Or was the folks voting slanted towards hoping they lose to bash @Gene Parmesan ? LMAO.

No joke on the question, I'm just curious

Back