Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #7 Baaaaaawston KKKeltics (BKN wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silver should threaten the owners. Tell them he would go back to a bubble if the arenas can't control their crowds. I bet security would tighten up then.
What can they actually do other than put a baseball fence around the court lol. Other than banning them from all arenas as a hasher penalty, theres really no way to 100% prevent drunk mfs

Yeah i said earlier in the thread i had 0 faith in our trash fanbase to keep their composure. Stomping on the logo doesn't warrant getting anything thrown on em

What can they actually do other than put a baseball fence around the court lol. Other than banning them from all arenas as a hasher penalty, theres really no way to 100% prevent drunk mfs
A fence is too extreme imo. I think the threat alone by Silver would cause the arena owners and fans to think twice about security. The league already proved it can maintain without fans but can arenas maintain without the league? Something has to be done bcuz this is heading towards a racial situation and I think putting pro black slogans on jerseys this time to make it go away aint gonna work. We past that.

btw this shit with fans has been going on for years. Shit ain't nuthin new. Its jus with social media, players speaking up, how sports shows discuss it more and kinda shift in public perception since the killing of g floyd has brought it more to light.

Its jus that some ppl think that since they paid for a ticket that they gives them the right to act and treat ppl like animals

Back