Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #7 Baaaaaawston KKKeltics (BKN wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Career game from Tatum, hoop was like an ocean for him on difficult shots. I don't think he can play this unconcious for 3 more games but Nash gotta look over the gameplan.

That lineup early in the game with harris, shamet, claxton, harden and i forget if it was tyler or bruce..... lost so much momentum and suffered a huge game swing. Claxton kept wildly throwing up that weak ass hook. Shamet and harris weren't producing on either ends of the floor at that point.

this.

Nash gotta work on a different line up cause I feel like this rotation basically cost us the game. Clax needs to work on his hooks they need touch cause all them shits clanked. And there was no ball movement, credit to Boston for that. Cause when Shamet & Harris aren’t hitting shots they are basically liabilities out there. You gotta see at least what Alize & James can do...

2021-05-28 (2).png

200.gif

this.

Nash gotta work on a different line up cause I feel like this rotation basically cost us the game. Clax needs to work on his hooks they need touch cause all them shits clanked. And there was no ball movement, credit to Boston for that. Cause when Shamet & Harris aren’t hitting shots they are basically liabilities out there. You gotta see at least what Alize & James can do...

I feel like Nash's willingness to let Kyrie get cooked on switches is what cost the game, as if Tatum is seriously gonna be bothered by little ass Kyrie Irving, all of of a sudden after cooking him for 8 points straight.

Any other coach would've just say said fuck it and hard double Tatum and recover.

Having Harris and Shamet out there is to deter double teams and let the Big 3 cook one on one. I wouldn't play anybody else.

Nets got beat tonight because everybody got hot besides Kemba. When Smart goes 5-8 from three, what can you say?

That stat is impressive. Iirc a couple of years back he was one of the worst iso players in the league

It helps having Kyrie as his primary defender but still impressive

I feel like Nash's willingness to let Kyrie get cooked on switches is what cost the game, as if Tatum is seriously gonna be bothered by little ass Kyrie Irving, all of of a sudden after cooking him for 8 points straight.

Any other coach would've just say said fuck it and hard double Tatum and recover.

Having Harris and Shamet out there is to deter double teams and let the Big 3 cook one on one. I wouldn't play anybody else.

Nets got beat tonight because everybody got hot besides Kemba. When Smart goes 5-8 from three, what can you say?

It’s only a deter if they are making shots. Ironically enough both Shamet & Harris can put the ball on the floor & get easy 2s but they are 3pt snipers First & when that’s not hittin for them they don’t look for easier buckets.

but to your point who expects Smart to go 5-8 from 3? Nets are bad at contesting the 3-Point shot they left them dudes open too many times. They don’t close out well. But all that is effort. Can’t win every game on talent alone not when Tatum has the basket lookin like the ocean.

Back