Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #1 Philadelphia 76ers vs #8 Cozumel Wizards (PHI wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bum ass niggas.

Aye where @DMorgan at?

I've been gone for a short minute. The bold is all facts.

Embiid is out and that is the type game we play last night. Shit was fucking disgusting!! I still don't fuck with Westbrook. FUCK Brooks, Leonsis(team owner) and the front office as a staff and a muthafucking crew & if anybody down with them then FUCK YOU TOO!!

Made the playoffs to win 1 fucking game when the smarter move for the franchise would've been to not go to the playoffs and get a lottery pick. Regardless of the chances being high that we would fuck the pick up.

Brooks being fired in the next few days to weeks would be a positive I could take away from this season.

Made the playoffs to win 1 fucking game when the smarter move for the franchise would've been to not go to the playoffs and get a lottery pick. Regardless of the chances being high that we would fuck the pick up.
Oh you spitting now

Embiid is out and that is the type game we play last night. Shit was fucking disgusting!! I still don't fuck with Westbrook. FUCK Brooks, Leonsis(team owner) and the front office as a staff and a muthafucking crew & if anybody down with them then FUCK YOU TOO!!

Brooks being fired in the next few days to weeks would be a positive I could take away from this season.

Glad you aight. Ain't seen you body nobody in a minute I was concerned.

Back