Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

Why call a timeout now.

should have called the timeout and challenge but you let them keep the momentum.

That’s some SVG shit

Wonder who the Grizzlies replace Dillon brooks with

I think they gonna over pay him to stay.

He is a decent player that can fit on damn near any team as a really good 3&D player. On Memphis has the freedom to do more than he ever would on a great team which might appeal to him more.

I can kinda understand if they don't but if they make the playoffs I wouldn't be surprised if they try and run it back

Everything in that post is referring to Westbrook though and even quoted a post about Westbrook.

So I’m highly confused
Mixed up the numbers but the wizards would have lost 3 out of 4 to end the season which ain't a good look for someone with playoff issues

Mixed up the numbers but the wizards would have lost 3 out of 4 to end the season which ain't a good look for someone with playoff issues

you might wanna check the schedule again big dog.

and the narrative you saying he have playoff issues is made up.

I think they gonna over pay him to stay.

He is a decent player that can fit on damn near any team as a really good 3&D player. On Memphis has the freedom to do more than he ever would on a great team which might appeal to him more.

I can kinda understand if they don't but if they make the playoffs I wouldn't be surprised if they try and run it back
I feel like they need a legit wing there that is more efficient than brooks

he shooting 41% and 34% from three and he shot 40% from the field the past two seasons

he’s just..average

you might wanna check the schedule again big dog.

and the narrative you saying he have playoff issues is made up.
I literally forgot they played the cavs. Anyway the 2 losses to the hawks and the loss to us was them struggling down the stretch. And the nigga shoots 39% from the field and averages 5 turnovers per game in the playoffs since KD hasn't been his teammate. That's not a narrative his game just doesn't translate to the playoffs recently

Back