Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

Draymond wrong as hell for this. This nigga is notorious for poking niggas in they eyes. He did it to LeBron in the past and he even did it to Harden. This move is especially lethal and should be considered biological warfare because we know Draymond doesn’t wash his hands and may even be digging in his drawls when nobody looking.

View attachment 538906

But regardless, LeBron (suffering from blurry vision because Draymond is dirty) hit a clutch game winning shot above Steph Curry.

View attachment 538909

Like bro, how the hell you let Bron hit your own move against you and send you to play in another play in game?

View attachment 538908

LeBron is Steph’s father. Look at how far he pulled up in the clutch (while in a sudden death match) to show Steph how you supposed to shoot from deep, smh.

View attachment 538907

If I was Chris Paul, I’d be mad as shit that my prize for getting Top 2 seed in the Western Conference is facing a fully healthy Lakers team Round 1. Not even Clippers or Nuggets wanted any smoke from the Lakers round 1. Lmao

Riveting analysis

Shout out to Lakers last night. Gave up on yall went to get some pussy. Looked at my phone later to see the boxscore and was surprised to see yall pulled it out. Good shit.

Back