Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’s talking about the numbers but moreso the lack of a deal for a player to make you actually a better team
The guys that could help are either staying put or going to Chi lol. Dennis Schroeder better not be an example of what you're referring too 4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

Also I won't get at you for Butler long as you chill it's a truce dammnit lol 4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

there are still a lot of dominoes that need to be dropped but ofc, nigs gon nig and try to clown every move before shit is finalized

The guys that could help are either staying put or going to Chi lol. Dennis Schroeder better not be an example of what you're referring tooView attachment 603000

Also I won't get at you for Butler long as you chill it's a truce dammnit lolView attachment 603000
Nah just anybody to help alleviate your offensive woes

and nah I don’t want no truce lol

I will never sign up for not shit talking the knicks

there are still a lot of dominoes that need to be dropped but ofc, nigs gon nig and try to clown every move before shit is finalized
That's what I'm saying. Shit is middle school level attention span shit lol. Like we all better than this fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back