Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And niggas gave me shit because I said Lebron be on some Homelander shit smh.

At least we about to get a fire Adele album after all of this.

tenor.gif

Since GS is the only one of the 3 teams with the assets needed to make the trade, what would the package have to be?

Why take Simmons back when it doesn’t save you any money even if you sent out Wiggins?

Best thing Simmons gives the Warriors is size and defense but I mean…they was a top 5 defensive team last season so it’s not even like they need his best quality

Don’t nobody care what his entitled ass talking about or that rudy poo nigga representing him

he better than his value but philly need to take the best deal right before camp and KIM

if they had a nigga with imagination, flipping Ben Simmons ain’t hard

GMs be trying to get the closest player back in talent or finesse. Nigga just use this flip to fill out your roster

I never understood wtf they taking Fultz off the ball for that nigga

“I’m a PG” nah you a Divo ass nigga with a mental block

In what wa- you know what nah I ain't doing this tonight yea he is.
Fasho

I wouldn’t say it otherwise

Ben Simmons is big enough, versatile and good enough to accommodate, just not ahead of Embiid

imo Ben need to be in the Draymond role and he need 5 men who don’t need the ball, just spot up and rebound

the old coach did right and moved him off the ball, idk wtf happened this season

doc put him in position to fail then put the blame on him, bussy ish

btw SAC would be dumb af to hold out on Ben over Deaaron fox. They can go to the playoffs next year or back to the lottery....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back