Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really interested in what Toronto's plan is going forward, I have no idea what they're going to do and they can go in several different directions

They can do a fire sale and trade everybody
They can keep this team together and be pretty good but not really a contender...however they're pretty much a piece or two(depending on Barnes development) from being right back in the mix
Tread water until the deadline and then see what happens

The more I look at it the more I fuck with Washington's offseason

They basically two deep at every position even though the roster has some overlapping talent

Loved the Dinwiddie signing, I think he's a great fit and more teams should've been after him.....Aaron Holiday is underrated and Raul Neto was actually really good for them last year when Scott Brooks wasnt trying to play him, Ish Smith and Westbrook together

No time table on Thomas Bryant coming back but you got Gafford and Harrell....neither one is going to protect the paint or defend much but they cam get you through a regular season

Beal, KCP and Kispert should be an above average rotation at 2....KCP and Kispert might be forced to play some 3 also though

This is where things get tricky.....Bertans(making 80 Mil), Kuzma, Rui and Avdija all basically play the same the same position....these hybrid 3/4 who cant really defend on the perimeter or post....its going to be fascinating to see how this rotation plays out and if they look to move some of these guys for a more traditional 3

Toronto probably isn't interested in trading him and Washington doesn't have anything they want but OG Anunoby would be great for this Wizards team

The police really out here really saying Jaxson need to get in trouble for saying nigga along with the fight lmao

You niggas talking about my squad and didn't @ me. Fuck is wrong with yall?!!

Kuzma can get the fuck. I don't like that nigga he's too fucking weird to me.

Avi is being made to play off the ball when that isn't what best suits his game.

Rui can stay at the 4 which is good for him.

Got more comments but I'm getting off work.

Seen some on Clippers Reddit thinking they’re “gearing up” to get Wall

Lol
Funny because clippers have nothing Houston needs or wants

Rockets are in a good position when they sell off wall though no matter what they get back helps them because they wouldn’t be taking salary back most likely and if they are it wouldn’t be from one player or probably even long term

Always like when a 2nd year player comes to Summer League and show they are on a different level. Patrick Williams is doing that today.

Missed the Knicks game, but from the boxscore, looks like Quickley did the same too.

You niggas talking about my squad and didn't @ me. Fuck is wrong with yall?!!

Kuzma can get the fuck. I don't like that nigga he's too fucking weird to me.

As crazy as its sounds Kuzma is probably the best defender on the perimeter out of that group

Guess it doesn't really matter though if you're basically punting on defense...might as well just go with the best lineup and double down on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back