Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niggas and words.

The whole shit started because Freeman said better career.

Obviously a title run and finals performance pushes shit forward for Giannis.

Niggas jumping through hoops for this but pre this run turned their nose up at Harden over Wade 🤔. Must be two sides.

Niggas and words.

The whole shit started because Freeman said better career.

Obviously a title run and finals performance pushes shit forward for Giannis.

Niggas jumping through hoops for this but pre this run turned their nose up at Harden over Wade 🤔. Must be two sides.

No finals appearances GA career still would be better.

My point still stand. You keep trying to make this work but it don’t.

Drew had the better career so far than Pat
GA have the better career so far than Melo.

Pat more MVP’s, same SBMVP, same 1st team All pros, more conference championships in way less time. Plus win pct.

Brees spanking him in longevity numbers but we don’t care about that right. Pat better career ☺️

Pat more MVP’s, same SBMVP, same 1st team All pros, more conference championships in way less time. Plus win pct.

Brees spanking him in longevity numbers but we don’t care about that right. Pat better career ☺

He has 5 All pros though along with 13 all star appearances.

Again. If Pat retires right now he would not be in the HOF.

If GA retire right now he would be.

you want it one way but it’s another. Pat in the next few years will surpass him easily. Just like GA has surpassed Melo. Why is that hard for you to understand?

As of 07/12/2021
GA career > Melo Career
Brees career > Pat career

Brees and Pat retire today you picking Pat career as being better?

If GA and Melo retire today you picking Melo career as being better?

You listed the things Brees and Pat have in common but Melo don’t have shit in common with GA.

Try and list them. I’ll wait

As of 07/12/2021
GA career > Melo Career
Brees career > Pat career

I meant 1st team on the prior two but touché. But to the bolded this is part of the issue, niggas wasn’t arguing careers in July or in perpetuity. Bumping the thread at every new accolade or achievement isn’t shit because it was never a trajectory thing. So adding onto what was in March April or whenever the thread was is a moot point.

Thankfully Giannis’ knee injury vs ATL wasn’t catastrophic. But if it was, and he was Nerlens the rest of his career. The backend would look ugly and he would be one of those better peak guys. That’s what you keep glossing over. Dwight’s career isn’t as good looking as it was in 2011 looking forward. In 2011 the thread could’ve been D.Rose v Tony Parker career etc. etc..

I don’t put guys over guys prematurely idc who it is. Clearly my track record is I fuck with Giannis personally.

But Back to Bucks/Suns though. Niggas clearly missing the context on purpose or don’t get it.

Back