Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Bucks are capped out.

And they have no picks because of the Jrue Holiday trade. I mean what can they realistically do?

Jrue Holiday and Khris Middleton are untradeable since they are non-stars in their prime on max contracts. Shit, you really have to question if Reggie Jackson is better than them two. This is the best the Bucks are ever gonna be, seriously.

On some NBA 2K shit, maybe they could trade for Khris Middleton and White Donte for Damian Lillard, but Damian Lillard doesn't wanna be traded. Trading for CJ Mccollum is a lateral move. Bradley Beal doesn't wanna be traded. Zach Lavine doesn't wanna be traded.

They are at the mercy of signing ring chasers.

Only realistic adjustment to make is stop pretending Giannis isn't a center and tell him he's the new age David Robinson now. He's gonna be doing pick and rolls as the roll man and facing up from 15 feet. He's not KD or Tracy Mcgrady or Magic Johnson. Everytime he dribbles for longer than 4 seconds, I am stopping practice. Everytime he isos from the 3 point line, I am stopping practice. Everytime my guards wanna pass him the ball and he's not in the paint, I am stopping practice.
He's not just a post player, he's a walking bucket in the fast break, why would you sacrifice a major part of his game?

570,000 is not close to 3 mill but fuck I look like acting crazy over fake money lol

what?

I sent you over 3 million.

300K the first time
270K the second time
2.7 million the third.

what is you even saying right now. Matter of fact you should send me my shit back for lying lol

Don’t make me drop them screenshots

what?

I sent you over 3 million.

300K the first time
270K the second time
2.7 million the third.

what is you even saying right now. Matter of fact you should send me my shit back for lying lol

Don’t make me drop them screenshots
If you had sent 3 mill like you said you did, I'd have 38 mill. But I don't. Because you never sent 3 mill. Go ahead and post that screenshot cause you never sent 2.7 mill.

Back