Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks (BUCKS WIN 2️⃣nd NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bucks with 16 points on 6-24 free from the field that quarter and Jrue 3-14 from the field. Suns up double digits with 1 free throw attempt 👀👀👀

Bucks with 16 points on 6-24 free from the field that quarter and Jrue 3-14 from the field. Suns up double digits with 1 free throw attempt 👀👀👀

And Bucks have a lot of FTs?

You keep trying to hammer this point like it’s a discrepancy.

Holiday and Middleton are trash. They are playing with no poise. Everything is a rush

The Bucks roleplayers play better without Giannis in the playoffs because Bud's offensive system is a 5 out system that requires a lot from perimeter players to create half-court offense if transition isn't there. Well, Giannis can't shoot and teams just decided to sag off him. Giannis also isn't a quick deicision-maker and gets caught trying to process the defense from positions on the court that aren't effective for him, like the middle of the key, or the at the 3 point arc.

When the Bucks is allowed to just go, the offense is flows better. When Khris Middleton is allowed to pretend that he is KD, the Bucks are a better playoff offense, it's the same with the 76ers with Ben Simmons off the court.

And Bucks have a lot of FTs?

You keep trying to hammer this point like it’s a discrepancy.
I mentioned before the series i think the bucks will lose because of offensive droughts and Jrue's poor play. That 2nd quarter was an example of that. Im just reiterating the suns don't need free throws to beat the bucks brothaman nothing more nothing less lls

I bet E-Bled at home laughing at Buck fans who liked to blame him for the Bucks being paper tigers as Jrue play just as bad as him.

HE can laugh all he want but he's still garbage and jrue is an upgrade over him. with bledsoe they don't make it out the 2nd round

Back