Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Draft thread

How deep is this draft class? I keep hearing that it is 15-20 players deep, in terms of quality players that can good to have solid NBA careers. Is this draft class similar to the 2003 and 1996 draft?

Depends on who enters the draft, injuries, and of course who turns out to have a worse showing in their respective leagues before the draft. Supposedly the top 15 is supposed to be good though

Not as deep as i thought coming into the season, College has exposed some of these kids. But still a great draft class. Will probarbly look better once we see the G-League Ignite boys.
That's true the G League guys are very talented, especially Jalen Green. I just hope they are better than the 2020 draft class. This past draft class was mediocre.

That's true the G League guys are very talented, especially Jalen Green. I just hope they are better than the 2020 draft class. This past draft class was mediocre.

I don't think the 2020 class is mediocre.

Now if you're saying that because it's supposedly lack star power I guess you might have a point. So far though it's a bunch of guys playing good to solid from 2020 class. Time will tell how good these draft classes are though

Back