Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 March Madness Thread

Nah he definitely not getting fired

I would love if he was but not that fortunate

He hasn't done all that great since getting the job at Texas. I'm rooting for the guy to get it togther because it would be nice to see a black coach get some love. I've heard some rumblings from folks out here in Austin that's disappointed in how he has done so far...

He hasn't done all that great since getting the job at Texas. I'm rooting for the guy to get it togther because it would be nice to see a black coach get some love. I've heard some rumblings from folks out here in Austin that's disappointed in how he has done so far...

We been disappointed but the players love him and the reality is Texas doesn’t really care about basketball

The one thing that was gonna get him fired this year was missing the tourney. He made it as 3 seed and also won the conference tourney, he’ll be back.

We been disappointed but the players love him and the reality is Texas doesn’t really care about basketball

The one thing that was gonna get him fired this year was missing the tourney. He made it as 3 seed and also won the conference tourney, he’ll be back.

Yeah I know it's a football school (state). Lol

Hopefully he gets it together soon

It should've said 13 seed or lower

Why shit like this don't run through approvals unless this Joe blow from Twitter

Back