Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 AFC Championship: Cincinnati Bengals vs Kansas City Chiefs (CIN wins 27-24)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
20220123_230336.jpg

FNEXPAX36JGJ5EUBZTEQSI4V7E.jpg

ap22002791818672.jpeg

patrick-mahomes-1.jpg

Regular Season Meeting:
1/2/22 - Chiefs 31, Bengals 34 in Cincinnati

1st Playoff Meeting between the Bengals and Chiefs

Last edited:
Gonna keep riding the Bengals train but I don’t think they can win a shootout with KC a second time around

Chiefs bout to show em what it is. Burrow and the Bengals have definitely overachieved, but I think their season ends here.

The league's on notice; The Bengals are coming. Just not today. KC still run this shit.

Chiefs win 38 - 27.

Last edited:
Yeah fucc'em both...but I smell upset. Our lil bro will beat the Chiefs. Bengals ftw.

Gotta give credit where credit is due...Joe Burrow is the troof.

Did you mean brother and not mother? Never heard his mom being mentioned
No. I saw the video of I think the mom spraying fans with a bottle of champaign and I keep seeing people making jokes about Bengals stopping Mahomes wife and mom from the SB. Wanted to know if there was anything else and why the wife was included. Spraying a bottle doesn't seem like much to get upset about IMO

No. I saw the video of I think the mom spraying fans with a bottle of champaign and I keep seeing people making jokes about Bengals stopping Mahomes wife and mom from the SB. Wanted to know if there was anything else and why the wife was included. Spraying a bottle doesn't seem like much to get upset about IMO

People bitching to bitch. Nothing to see here

Back