Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 ABW Thread of the Year | Reactions.….pt.2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think I need to tell you, or the site, when and where I am?

View attachment 679443
Too funny
house-party-christopher-reid.gif

It's amazing that She-Mammal II paints herself out to be the victim, and I have to stay quiet.

Every time I speak on it, somehow I'm "bringing it to the light."

Mind you, all of this started when someone decided to jump down MY goddamn throat off an observation I made. Yet, she's so aggy by what I said, she decides to take Final Vengence or some shit.

All I told her is "do what you do." As I said, I don't negotiate with terrorists. I got other shit to worry about then some attention-whoring jawn on here trying to make a e-name for herself by basically e-stalking me.

She wanna be Lorraine SOOOO bad when she calls me Biff.

I'll just chill out in the hottub like he did and watch this bullshit movie play out.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

SmartSelect_20211026-153706_Chrome.jpg

You had conflicting information but definitely said undecided. And based off yesterday's banning and then unbanning so quickly. My observations are that your realize I will be me and do what I do. Bliff will be Bliff and always be about the bullshit. But that we can coexist and no need for a mod to step in. We can resolve all issues by one of the following
1. You letting me wack all his posts.
Or
2. Him apologizing for trying me and being disrespectful .And I won't wack him anymore. I will do what all yall seem to want which is too ignore Bliff completely.

Option 1 is the better choice but option 2 can suffice.
VWL7x3K.gif

View attachment 679505

You had conflicting information but definitely said undecided. And based off yesterday's banning and then unbanning so quickly. My observations are that your realize I will be me and do what I do. Bliff will be Bliff and always be about the bullshit. But that we can coexist and no need for a mod to step in. We can resolve all issues by one of the following
1. You letting me wack all his posts.
Or
2. Him apologizing for trying me and being disrespectful .And I won't wack him anymore. I will do what all yall seem to want which is too ignore Bliff completely.

Option 1 is the better choice but option 2 can suffice.
View attachment 679512
you about to go back outside

I ain’t apologizing for shit. Why? I didn’t do shit to you.

You stuck your snout in my business and got your feels hurt. Live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back