Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 ABW Thread of the Year | Reactions.….pt.2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who are commenting on your lack of understanding of how I 🤔 manage my time. I can get why it's so perplexing. I suggest some time management and multi tasking skills. I recommend a site called skillshare.

Start with basic tasks 1st though... such as
1. Thoroughly wiping yo ass. You still have shit pepples in between your cheeks and you can't bleach or wash out the stains nemore

2. Thoroughly washing your hands after masterbation. Wiping your hands off on a towel is not effective. Your leaving pre-baby residue on everything you touch.

So once you can effectively and efficiently master these tasks. Which for you will take quick thinking and the ability to go beyond basic frontal lobe functions. But nonetheless once you can do this...you will no longer be so perplexed about Royal's time management skills on a lovely Sunday afternoon 😊. How about that! You will eventually get to a level of multi tasking and time management that you never knew existed. Alright I wish you well in your growth.

Last edited:
Those who are commenting on your lack of understanding of how I 🤔 manage my time. I can get why it's so perplexin
. I suggest some time management and multi tasking skills. I recommend a site called skillshare.

Start with basic tasks 1st though... such as
1. Thoroughly wiping yo ass. You still have shit pepples in between your cheeks and you can't bleach or wash out the stains nemore

2. Thoroughly washing your hands after masterbation. Wiping your hands off on a towel is not effective. Your leaving pre-baby residue on everything you touch.

So once you can effectively and efficiently master these tasks. Which for you will take quick thinking and the ability to go beyond basic frontal lobe functions. But nonetheless once you can do this...you will no longer be so perplexed about Royal's time management skills on a lovely Sunday afternoon 😊. How about that! Your will eventually get to a level of multi tasking and time management that you never knew existed. Alright I wish you well in your growth.
Wait…

white-guy-blinking-drew-scanlon.gif

Are you on meds or something?

Wait…

white-guy-blinking-drew-scanlon.gif

Are you on meds or something?

Are you? Perhaps you took an expired supplement? Idk why your comprehension or understanding 😕 is not where you want it to be. Look into some fresh herbs, maybe proper sleep? 🤷🏾‍♀️. All out of suggestions. Wish I could be more helpful

i-cant-help-you-nope.gif

But no medication for me. I try my best to not put anything created in a lab in my body. Stuff usually has adverse side effects....like lack of understanding and comprehension...you know cognitive abilities

Leave you asking a bunch of retarded questions involuntary...totally out of your control really.

Last edited:
Are you? Perhaps you took an expired supplement? Idk why your comprehension or understanding 😕 is not where you want it to be. Look into some fresh herbs, maybe proper sleep? 🤷🏾‍♀️. All out of suggestions. Wish I could be more helpful

View attachment 678181

But no medication for me. I try my best to not put anything created in a lab in my body. Stuff usually has adverse side effects....like lack of understanding and comprehension...you know cognitive abilities

Leave you asking a bunch of retarded questions involuntary...totally out of your control really.

eddie-murphy-nod.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back