Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 ABW Thread of the Year | Reactions.….pt.2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She don’t fuck with me like that so maybe if it came from @Whis Khalifa then she’ll consider. Whis do you agree with me that going forward beginning right now these two should lay off each other’s reactions?
Back in my day we would clown tf outta someone that cared about reactions this much...

That being said, what has worked for me in the past is both posters being required to put each other on ignore and if either interact it's an automatic ban.

But I don't think either one of them want to take that route.

@Race Jones @Mister B. What say you?

Back in my day we would clown tf outta someone that cared about reactions this much...

That being said, what has worked for me in the past is both posters being required to put each other on ignore and if either interact it's an automatic ban.

yeah its not that serious to me

mister B can either ignore me or stfu

True. And if either party breaks the agreement then we can determine a punishment

im not ignorning mister B i have nobody on my ignore list

we are not banning for wacks. if thats the case gns wouldve been gone

stop listening to this whinning fool
You don’t have to put him on ignore. Just don’t hit reactions on his posts and he’ll do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back