2021 ABW Thread of the Year | Reactions.….pt.2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race run you women.

Call it being messy if you want, but real niggas peep the shit. If you let her spew her Bullshit, let everybody spew bullshit on this motherfucker.

Not nan woman on this site disagree with Race on any of her stupidity statements, since I've been on here, and she's said some of the stupidest shit that could be said. Motherfuckers are quite and quick to become Stevie Wonder then when she's saying dumb shit smh

The simps egg her on, and the women are scared to call out her Bullshit.

Weak minded ass folks, she aint go bite you, it's the internet my dayum.

Yall let that shit go, but when a male poster say something, it's jokes city.

This shit was funny until the simps egg her on post.

This shit been coming up alot here lately.

Idk where these mfers coming from thats bringing this shit.

Like I cant agree with any women unless im trying to fuck them.

Lmaooo. Fuck im saying. I know where they coming from

Fuck that. Call out the rest of the simps. I equally blame them as much as the sucka ass mods for Ace Musty’s free pass to get away with such rampant fuckery on the boards.

Cause @Hellczar and his pissy, non-pussy getting ass is first in line.

2000 lashes to all simps, B. ALL of em. He goes first.

Fuck that. I choose World War 2 now.

Spread gun shots for anyone that been in the fuckery.

1626993694895.gif

Fuck that. Call out the rest of the simps. I equally blame them as much as the sucka ass mods for Ace Musty’s free pass to get away with such rampant fuckery on the boards.

View attachment 593743

but you never even felt your wifes pussy

E6897B2A-8125-4DBA-925D-9E6066E88C92.gif

View attachment 593743

You have condom sex and you married. Jay Z would call you laaaammmeee

You have condom sex and you married. Jay Z would call you laaaammmeee
You a pussy with a BM that don’t want you.

You got some nerve.

And once again, hop off my dick. You and your puppet master that don’t wash her itchy ass and got dirty Dreds.

All you are on this forum is the zoo animal chained to her organ grinder.

Dance for us more, clown.

1626994559000.gif

Folks pick and choose to call out posters or hit reactions depending on who the poster is arguing with.

Like when one person was talking about how all drugs is legal in Portugal and how they cut back on drug related situations. I stated legalize drugs wouldn’t work here and folks on that “you never been anywhere” shit when in fact it wasn’t legal there and only decriminalized which was the same thing I said need to happen here.

Folks was arguing for him and saying he’s right when his entire premise was incorrect because it wasn’t legal therefore his example was invalid even though he failed to provide one link on it when I asked.

If I stated Portugal had legal drugs when they don’t I would have been fact checked.

In part it inspired a thread which was cool I guess.

Folks pick and choose to call out posters or hit reactions depending on who the poster is arguing with.

Like when one person was talking about how all drugs is legal in Portugal and how they cut back on drug related situations. I stated legalize drugs wouldn’t work here and folks on that “you never been anywhere” shit when in fact it wasn’t legal there and only decriminalized which was the same thing I said need to happen here.

Folks was arguing for him and saying he’s right when his entire premise was incorrect because it wasn’t legal therefore his example was invalid even though he failed to provide one link on it when I asked.

If I stated Portugal had legal drugs when they don’t I would have been fact checked.

In part it inspired a thread which was cool I guess.
now is the time and this is the place
Use your @

Status
Not open for further replies.