Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Loved this team

What was more embarrassing for the Mavs?

Being up 2-0 in the finals and a quarter away from being up 3-0 (as I had tears in my eyes being in the arena for game 3 when all seemed lost) and losing 4 straight or being the 1 seed the next year and being the first 1 seed to lose a 7 games series to an 8 seed?

Hopefully Kenny Atkinson gets another job. The Kings are trash af but they should go for him instead of those other candidates mentioned.

What was more embarrassing for the Mavs?

Being up 2-0 in the finals and a quarter away from being up 3-0 (as I had tears in my eyes being in the arena for game 3 when all seemed lost) and losing 4 straight or being the 1 seed the next year and being the first 1 seed to lose a 7 games series to an 8 seed?
Losing the 1st round. They had the best record, Dirk was the MVP, and they fucked over Don Nelson who then coached the Warriors to the upset the next year.

The decision to terminate James Borrego, only eight months after Charlotte awarded him a two-year contract extension, appears to have come directly from Hornets governorship, not the front office spearheaded by general manager Mitch Kupchak.

League sources had been whispering about Charlotte chairman Michael Jordan's dissatisfaction with the Hornets' lackluster defense, though it's fair to wonder which bench leader could have had greater success on that end of the floor with such a young unit and a roster that is devoid of a trademark rim protector.

-Jake Fischer
Bleacher Report.

i highly doubt Zach leaves Chicago. You guys can pay him the most and will no doubt do so.

I don't see him leaving either but if all things were equal and I'm Zach Lavine.....I might actually prefer San Antonio if you have some foresight

Murray, Keldon Johnson, Poeltl, Vassel, Primo and Cap space>>>>30 year old plus Derozan, Vucci Mane and always hurt Lonzo

I might feel different if I actually knew what Chicago was trying to do and if they had a real plan....I know the Vucevic is expiring soon but then what? Whats the next move for the Bulls

Spurs kind of have a tailored made team for a star player or someone who is thought to be a franchise type player

I don't see him leaving either but if all things were equal and I'm Zach Lavine.....I might actually prefer San Antonio if you have some foresight

Murray, Keldon Johnson, Poeltl, Vassel, Primo and Cap space>>>>30 year old plus Derozan, Vucci Mane and always hurt Lonzo

I might feel different if I actually knew what Chicago was trying to do and if they had a real plan....I know the Vucevic is expiring soon but then what? Whats the next move for the Bulls

Spurs kind of have a tailored made team for a star player or someone who is thought to be a franchise type player

Zach wouldn’t leave all that money on the table, which means we would have to do a sign and trade. So, some of those guys you listed would definitely be traded to get Lavine along with draft compensation.

I think the Bulls have a decent situation and the way Demar plays, his game isn’t gonna totally fall off a Cliff the older he gets. They have some decent younger guys and like you stated Vucevic contract will be coming off the books.

Zach wouldn’t leave all that money on the table, which means we would have to do a sign and trade. So, some of those guys you listed would definitely be traded to get Lavine along with draft compensation.

I think the Bulls have a decent situation and the way Demar plays, his game isn’t gonna totally fall off a Cliff the older he gets. They have some decent younger guys and like you stated Vucevic contract will be coming off the books.

I agree that's why I was saying if all things were equal but I do think the Spurs are an underrated destination at this point

I just don't know ultimately what the goal is for the Bulls....was it just making the playoffs? Is it winning a round? 2 rounds? Are you trying to be a real contender l?

Guess we'll see between now and the next deadline

I hope this aint a Anti-Lebron post lol
Nah, just that the NBA doesn't need to promote big markets for it to be a product people can enjoy.

I think the play in definitely helped but overall, the first round gave people a lot to talk about even though there weren't any upsets

Back