Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

He can’t play for them again
Mostly
If I was Ben Simmons I would show up to practice and shoot nothing but 3s and dunks and tell them motherfuckers to trade me on my Jimmy Butler shit.
Joel might body slam that migga if he starts that shit. Hell, he might have to just to solidify himself as THE Alpha of the team to establish order.

In fact.....

giphy.gif

I hope Ben does that shit. Jeol fuckin him up is a win-win.

Mostly

Joel might body slam that migga if he starts that shit. Hell, he might have to just to solidify himself as THE Alpha of the team to establish order.

In fact.....

giphy.gif

I hope Ben does that shit. Jeol fuckin him up is a win-win.

What makes you think Joels goofy ass is a fighter?

Besides voter fatigue does Giannis have the best shot at another MVP? He already has the title that monkey's already off his back so the team will already be more loose. His durability won't just vanish in one season but I know the league wants Luka getting it.

Luka will win MVP and will be the biggest star in the league because he’s white it’s sad to say i guarantee it ima come back to this comment when the shit happen white people happy that got a guy. it’s like these mfs saying Christian Mccafrey is the best RB in football and this nigga only played like 2 games this season. it’s like white people saying EM is the best rapper when he stole shit from Rakim and Big L nem.

Back