Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

any kids that you ref often that got that glow?
One kid signed a letter of intent to play at Seton Hall. I played ball with his dad in HS. He's ok. Just sometimes it's like he's not even on the court. Not sure if that's a coaching thing or desire. But he's really undisciplined defensively right now. Always trying to swat shots instead of staying tall and making people shoot over him. Gets in foul trouble way to quick.

There's a girl making a lot of noise in Lafayette. I've had 3 of her games when she's played in BR. She can dribble, shoot, pass.

Doesn't get much from her team but I called a game where she had 45. She was the only person that would shoot. She goes to Lafayette Christian academy if you wanna look her up. Her name jaida, jayda or Jada.

@Sony Montana did not realize your Jazz were going through a rough stretch. 1-7 in their last 8 games. Too many injuries.
Too many injuries combined with Horrible perimeter defense and a Really tough schedule

i don’t even know what they can do besides trade for Okogie, J rich or Covington like they are trying to do

I forgot Mike Conley was even on the team until a few days ago

he’s okay but eh

Too many injuries combined with Horrible perimeter defense and a Really tough schedule

i don’t even know what they can do besides trade for Okogie, J rich or Covington like they are trying to do

I forgot Mike Conley was even on the team until a few days ago

he’s okay but eh
If the Wizards finally decide to blow things up, Kuzma would be perfect on the Jazz.

Back