Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Yeah I was gonna edit my post to say the same thing

gotta figure that part out

leave the playmaking to Lowry and focus only on scoring

Same for bam but I mean.. they hardly played together yet

True.

Heat aint my favorites to win it the ring, but yall def on the list of teams who can win the ring.

Only thing that worries me about yall is the injuries.

Cause its not role players that keep missing time, its yall core guys

True.

Heat aint my favorites to win it the ring, but yall def on the list of teams who can win the ring.

Only thing that worries me about yall is the injuries.

Cause its not role players that keep missing time, its yall core guys
Bam had his first significant injury but he’s back from it and I’ll bet on the odds that he won’t be hurt again

Lowry hasn’t missed any real time from injury either

butler is the wild card but if he only hurts his ankle again at this point I think it’ll be fine because I know he would play through it if it was the post season

once oladipo and Morris get back I think you can rely a bit less on the core guys too

also the good thing is, with all the injuries we learned to play with each main guy missing

clearly lowry makes the most difference to the offense though because while Jimmy and bam can make plays it’s going to take away from what they should be doing at a high level. Especially since Vincent isn’t the best at running an offense as the backup. He’s been okay and not even bad but it’s nothing crazy. We’ll see

Man it just shows all that it takes to be an all time great.

Having all time great talent aint enough.

It takes a lot, including a bunch of luck.

We gotta respect our all timers more.
Fact it's hard to get multiple healthy successful years

Let me back up for a sec.

Is the Oden comparison about the injuries?

If that's what it is, then I apologize to Ax but his comment was kinda vague
Number 1 overall pick that looked good when he was out there but played limited games in his first 3 years while the number 2 pick is ballin. There's a lot of similarities although Zion played at a higher level in his limited games

Number 1 overall pick that looked good when he was out there but played limited games in his first 3 years while the number 2 pick is ballin. There's a lot of similarities although Zion played at a higher level in his limited games
Wait Axel he apologized because he didn’t think you were referring to injuries when talking about Greg oden (lol)

This fuckin story. I care more about this:

And this:

Give all that money they fined Simmons to Maxey and let that young man rebuild the house he had that got caught in that fire around X-Mas.

Last edited:
Back