Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

crazy competitive conference rn.
Wizards just dropped to 11th seed and they could be 12th if the Knicks can actually win a game

The good thing is, maybe this will make them really really try at the trade deadline to get somebody

They have decent assets and if they aren’t active like I think they should be then Beal should get outta there in the summer

Think Lowry plays at Toronto on Tuesday?

I feel like a video tribute ontop of what I assume is a tough time for him might be a lot

Luckily there’s no fans otherwise it could be even more of an overload
Hopefully this triple OT doesn't haunt us. 4 games in 5 ain't easy and this the type of game where Lowry could have helped. It was clear Jimmy ran out of gas on offense

Wizards just dropped to 11th seed and they could be 12th if the Knicks can actually win a game

The good thing is, maybe this will make them really really try at the trade deadline to get somebody

They have decent assets and if they aren’t active like I think they should be then Beal should get outta there in the summer
Beal ain't a 1A and him being eligible for $50 mil per year and them falling off a cliff recently ain't a good look

crazy competitive conference rn.
KMzK.gif

Tried to tell niggaz lls

Watching kings vs Sixers highlights...

Marvin bagley looks like he spends ZERO time in the weight room. SMH. No wonder he lives on the bench

Wasting a 33 and 10 game from Malik monk is crazy lol

Also russ and AD can’t beat the hawks which is also crazy

Was at the game. AD with only 5 rebounds is disgusting.

Idk why he was switching on defense. Atlanta killed them with points in the paint and offensive rebounds

I can get buckets on melo. Dwight is stiff. He can't run move side to side or jump. I wondered why he ain't getting no minutes but I see he sucks

Back