Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I think they're gonna be stuck with Westbrook for a while. I'm still very optimistic about the Lakers though.

The problem today is people want to blow shit up when it's not working immediately and jump ship. Give Russ time and let's see how things go now that AD is back. They had a rough start with injuries, COVID and other factors. It just takes time man. If they dont figure it out this season I think they will by next season.
This is all because of Bron. If Bron was in his prime, they'd be willing to say, "This is a two year process. We know it's not starting great, but let's see the saga through."

But Bron is 37 now, and the real-life inevitability that he will be gone soon is staring LA in the face. As great as Bron is, they're on borrowed time with him. They're just trying to squeeze out what he can give now, and these knee-jerk moves are 100% panics that they won't get another title from him before he goes.

If Bron wasn't there, or if he was on Melo status and everyone defaulted to AD (and if AD was actually reliable), no one would be scrutinizing Russ so bad, stating that "Russ is fuckin this up for Bron."

Imagine paying Fournier that money and nobody wants him to play
I never wanted his ass here especially not what they paying lol. Kemba I'm not mad it low risk move but This mothafucka Noel been stealing money since the summer smh.

You know what I'm happy RJ being aggressive against this type of defense it's great to see. He would shy away last season but this year he's mentally took a step forward.

i think the Knicks guarded the 3 the best last season. I could be wrong

it was either that or they were hitting threes at the highest clip

but all game I’m seeing wide open threes from Miami

10 point deficit

almost time to put Randle in to fuck it up

i think the Knicks guarded the 3 the best last season. I could be wrong

it was either that or they were hitting threes at the highest clip

but all game I’m seeing wide open threes from Miami

10 point deficit

almost time to put Randle in to fuck it up
The team responded to Thibs Randle included. This season not so much lol.
And you knoww this maaaan

Yo at first, it was fuck Randle cause he wasn't as good as last season, was just ok.

But last 10-15 games? Dude been legit trash.

If I see this mfer leave his feet and then have no one to pass to again. Smfh

How bout when this nigga holds the ball at the left elbow invites the soft double team and shoots a weak ass fade away

Back