Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Hated that we were down by 18 at one point but good 2nd half from the 2 jays and Schroder and good job holding Ingram to 4 second half points. Herb Jones is definitely a good player but there's some holes on that pelicans roster mane lls

Hated that we were down by 18 at one point but good 2nd half from the 2 jays and Schroder and good job holding Ingram to 4 second half points. Herb Jones is definitely a good player but there's some holes on that pelicans roster mane lls
You don't have to lls, it's the truth

Read your very last sentence unless lls has a different meaning
Lls=laughing like shit, which wasn't about Herb Jones it was moreso directed at the roster construction. Yall have a point guard yall paid big bread to not be a distributor and shoot inefficiently. NAW and Hayes haven't developed at all. JV is cool but Ingram and Hart being the primary shot creators is a problem as well. So the "lls" wasn't directed at Herb but at the pelicans roster that David Griffin built

Lls=laughing like shit, which wasn't about Herb Jones it was moreso directed at the roster construction. Yall have a point guard yall paid big bread to not be a distributor and shoot inefficiently. NAW and Hayes haven't developed at all. JV is cool but Ingram and Hart being the primary shot creators is a problem as well. So the "lls" wasn't directed at Herb but at the pelicans roster that David Griffin built
Right, I'm agreeing with you

I disagree that Hart is a primary creator but other than that there's still room and assests capital to improve

You don't have to lls, it's the truth
Right, I'm agreeing with you

I disagree that Hart is a primary creator but other than that there's still room and assests capital to improve
I see what u are doing @BlackAx410 .... LMAO...

russell-westbrook-nba.gif

Joel is doin his job, like normal.

Tyrese is backing him up.

Everyone else is OFF, especially Tobi. Dude been some shit this year. Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 4.03.10 PM.png

Scust.

Back