Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

To be honest, we really don’t need to watch any pre or post game shows anymore because we can do our own research and shit. On TNT, you will get the Inside The NBA crew to do the usual stupid goofy shit for laughs. On ESPN/ABC, you get the rotating analysis who are loud and annoying at times. I honestly don’t think I’m gonna watch any pre or post game shows this season. No real reason to
The TNT crew still good for what they give, I can live without Shaq since he brings nothing to the table.

To be honest, we really don’t need to watch any pre or post game shows anymore because we can do our own research and shit. On TNT, you will get the Inside The NBA crew to do the usual stupid goofy shit for laughs. On ESPN/ABC, you get the rotating analysis who are loud and annoying at times. I honestly don’t think I’m gonna watch any pre or post game shows this season. No real reason to
We been telling you this for years

He’s now 31 and hasn’t played meaningful basketball since June 2019. He’ll still be a damn good shooter but he won’t be shutting down top players as consistently as he once did
Exactly. Imagine him tryna check Luka or keep up with Ja.. could get nasty

Back