Giannis
Durant
Derozan
Harden

Adebayo (Probably wont he missed time)
Sabonis
Jarrett Allen
Tatum
Butler (Probably won’t because he missed time)
Garland
Vanvleet
Lamelo
Trae

It’s unfortunate because when you are a top 3 team you should have all star representation if you’re Miami but with butler and bam it’s like how do you do it? And that’s the only reason why I suggested Tyler yesterday because somebody should go. A bit biased but eh but I mean Lowry doesn’t have the numbers but if they wanna do us a solid and t get him there I wouldn’t be upset
I don't see butler and Sabonis making it over Lavine and Herro. Kuz, siakam and Jaylen have been playing well recently but iont think its enough to get a nod

City buzzing with this shit right now but nm all seriousness unless Zion works that self discipline out and really comes back strong I'm cool on any reunions for now. This clearly the final move though lol but hopefully they wait another season to see if he's healthy first.

Long as we dont trade for zion im good. Let him come to the team after his deal with NO up.

But with how injury prone hes been, he would be crazy not to sign the extension with NO.

Shiiiiiet. Glad it aint us.

Long as we dont trade for zion im good. Let him come to the team after his deal with NO up.

But with how injury prone hes been, he would be crazy not to sign the extension with NO.

Shiiiiiet. Glad it aint us.
That's why I'm cool just waiting cause if he can't physically anyway with that potential contract hell nah. I'd rather wait for Randle deal to end and Obi take that spot til then lol.

You gotta be kidding me, off of back surgery? FOH average recovery for his condition is 6-12 months or more (for the surgical wound alone to recover it's at least 8 weeks) and this is the 4th time. You take your time with something like that and take as long as you need to recover.

Same thing for Jamal Murray, the longer they take the better condition they'll be when they return. That's what KD and Klay figured out. Past athletes were never the same from those injuries because they came back too soon.
Sound like damage control over the bol bol situation

Back