Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

So any wagers on a monster type of multi team trade happening? I still don't fully understand the Hawks if anything they should be adding by subtraction.

I feel like we are gonna see some dumbass trades idk why, alot of teams are ok to trash atm, everybody fighting themselves and covid gms will be desperate to make moves in this climate

I feel like we are gonna see some dumbass trades idk why, alot of teams are ok to trash atm, everybody fighting themselves and covid gms will be desperate to make moves in this climate

In a season like this, depth is key

if you not making it so your team has it, you’re doing yourself a disservice
Agreed I don't actually see too much due to covid teams barely been able to hold on with so many players out. The title contenders are more or less already set any other teams that trade would be wasting time if it's some type of swing for the fences move.

Agreed I don't actually see too much due to covid teams barely been able to hold on with so many players out. The title contenders are more or less already set any other teams that trade would be wasting time if it's some type of swing for the fences move.

Depth depth and more depth because all it takes is one caugh not one injury

I know last year was really cool but it clearly was a fluke. trade that nigga man he gonna hold NY back in the long run

do it while the value is decent
I never wanted them to offer in the first place but they were "doing a solid" smh. Should've let him prove one more season his value tanked now he catching boos tonight while RJ been getting chants lol.

We're up by 8 but both teams have under 70 points and are shooting under 40% from the field. Such a trash game i can't wait until we make a trade

Back