Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Hawks should go for jerami grant

I see where you're going with this but idk how much Grant really moves the needle for Atlanta....He started off really good last season in Detroit and has kind of gradually fallen off

Having his worst true shooting year since in 6 years(shooting 33% from 3)

Reddish always hurt and doesnt know he's a role player but hes shooting almost 39% from 3....idk if Im trading him for Grant right now

I see where you're going with this but idk how much Grant really moves the needle for Atlanta....He started off really good last season in Detroit and has kind of gradually fallen off

Having his worst true shooting year since in 6 years(shooting 33% from 3)

Reddish always hurt and doesnt know he's a role player but hes shooting almost 39% from 3....idk if Im trading him for Grant right now
I feel like grant would naturally do better with just talent around him in general but I think the hawks need to be bigger on the wing and you can maybe play around with Collins at the 5 a bit. The shooting doesn’t matter as much to me because trae, Hunter, huerter, and bogdan should make up for it. But I guess if Collins/capela are already out there it would be kinda ehh

Getting someone who can actually add rim pressure should help and won’t make the hawks as reliant on jumpers

but iono I feel like the hawks would have to do something and grant is the only name that’s really been brought up so far besides Ben

Who is the Powell person (#5 on philly), and why does he feel compelled to tap niggas balls while they're shooting threes? Get duke off the floor.

Toheeb I can’t remember who tweeted it but I remember something about potter

oh well

but nah he was on the sky force and I read the Heat decided not to get him for whatever reason

Back