Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Those Bulls years coming back to haunt him?
Hey ironman allow me to interject

Butler has played more than 70 games in the reg season only once in his career

So even if thibs played Jimmy big mins It’s not as much mileage

Also Jimmy hasn’t played for thibs in like 4 seasons at this point so him playing heavy wouldn’t even affect Jimmy at this point

Also also even if Jimmy played heavy mins why would it affect Jimmy rolling his ankle on a jump stop from the ankle, if the shoe isn’t tight enough, or if he lands on another player’s foot?

I’m starting to think Jimmy is becoming a lot more prone to injury though

Hey ironman allow me to interject

Butler has played more than 70 games in the reg season only once in his career

So even if thibs played Jimmy big mins It’s not as much mileage

Also Jimmy hasn’t played for thibs in like 4 seasons at this point so him playing heavy wouldn’t even affect Jimmy at this point

Also also even if Jimmy played heavy mins why would it affect Jimmy rolling his ankle on a jump stop from the ankle, if the shoe isn’t tight enough, or if he lands on another player’s foot?

I’m starting to think Jimmy is becoming a lot more prone to injury though
It actually was a legitimate question I don't get to see Jimmy play like that. Luol Deng and Noah eventually broke down as well. Granted yes, Jimmy hasn't played wild mins since then but he did play a ton in a short amount of time. Players especially younger ones are getting hurt more due to constant year round basketball. Was genuinely curious if you think that could play a part. Doesn't he have a hip injury he just came back from as well?

It actually was a legitimate question I don't get to see Jimmy play like that. Luol Deng and Noah eventually broke down as well. Granted yes, Jimmy hasn't played wild mins since then but he did play a ton in a short amount of time. Players especially younger ones are getting hurt more due to constant year round basketball. Was genuinely curious if you think that could play a part. Doesn't he have a hip injury he just came back from as well?
It’s cool and how did Luol break down? He had meningitis and then after chicago played for a shitty Cavs team and then had two very solid years with Miami

Now as far as butler he lost in the first round of the playoffs with rondo and Wade then went to minny and lost in the first round after tearing an ACL

Then went to the Sixers and lost in the 2nd round I believe

Not a lot of wear and tear and then in Miami he’s played only 33 mins a game every year and played in less games due to the pandemic

I don’t buy the whole he played a lot of mins for 5 years ending like 3-4 years ago

He had a 3 month break before the bubble as well

And nah he bruised his tailbone when falling in chicago

Then fell on it again after coming back against the grizzlies I believe and yesterday was his 2nd game back (remember how curry bruised his tailbone last year?)

But the ankle injuries have been kinda consistent during his time in Miami

But to answer you and it’s not bias or anything I dont think it has anything to do with thibs

Plus if he’s young with thibs and playing heavy mins it shouldn’t hold that much weight since he was well young

Watch him and Miami more though then you would see how bad RJ really is

Last edited:
It’s cool and how did Luol break down? He had meningitis and then after chicago played for a shitty Cavs team and then had two very solid years with Miami

Now as far as butler he lost in the first round of the playoffs with rondo and Wade then went to minny and lost in the first round after tearing an ACL

Then went to the Sixers and lost in the 2nd round I believe

Not a lot of wear and tear and then in Miami he’s played only 33 mins a game every year and played in less games due to the pandemic

I don’t buy the whole he played a lot of mins for 5 years ending like 3-4 years ago

He had a 3 month break before the bubble as well

And nah he bruised his tailbone when falling in chicago

Then fell on it again after coming back against the grizzlies I believe and yesterday was his 2nd game back (remember how curry bruised his tailbone last year?)

But the ankle injuries have been kinda consistent during his time in Miami

But to answer you and it’s not bias or anything I dont think it has anything to do with thibs

Plus if he’s young with thibs and playing heavy mins it shouldn’t hold that much weight since he was well young

Watch him and Miami more though then you would see how bad RJ really is
Exactly what I get for trying to be cordial
:Will:

Back