Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Why not Boston?

Sabonis doesn't really move the needle for them imo...yeah they might be a little better offensively but everything is still going to go through Tatum so idk what Sabonis brings to the table that Horford isnt already doing besides being younger. Plus Time Lord would probably be better than him in the playoffs anyway

Not the worst landing spot for him but I wouldn't do it if I was Boston especially when they already passed on an opportunity to get Turner who is more valuable

Sabonis doesn't really move the needle for them imo...yeah they might be a little better offensively but everything is still going to go through Tatum so idk what Sabonis brings to the table that Horford isnt already doing besides being younger. Plus Time Lord would probably be better than him in the playoffs anyway

Not the worst landing spot for him but I wouldn't do it if I was Boston especially when they already passed on an opportunity to get Turner who is more valuable
I dead forgot horford was there lol

subsequent move would have to be made to bring in an actual PG

I'm not surprised at suggs struggling. I felt like dude playing football all the way until his senior season was a red flag for a lotto pick

Suggs need a lot work on the offensive side of the ball specifically his ball handling and shot selection but the game was slowing down for him pre injury. Already looks like an elite defense player whether its on ball or jumping passing lanes. Hes going to be a game wrecker on that end of the floor.

Im not writing him off yet but my expectations have come down a bit. Still see a lot of Billups/Holliday in his game ill take that all day with the 5th pick

Last edited:
Back