Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

The league need to postpone a couple games for the Knicks, the fact the commissioner letting games continue is ridiculous. The Bulls would still be playing if the Health Department didn't tell them to stop
Money>>>>health league hasn't said a peep lol. @King Freeman yall back to limiting crowds again right? I can see some teams slowly following suit.

Money>>>>health league hasn't said a peep lol. @King Freeman yall back to limiting crowds again right? I can see some teams slowly following suit.

Yeah they just dropped it back down to 50%. Not sure what difference it makes at this point.

Catching that bullshit is unavoidable unless you stay home and completely isolate.

Theres more fully vaccinated catching covid than those unvaccinated at the moment (at least here in Ontario). The unvaccinated still dominating the icu beds tho with severe symptoms.

Low key mfs gave up on curing this shit and are just running a janky hurd immunity but too many mfs gonna die so they can't just say that outright.

And the money popping right now who's giving that up?

Let me stop tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back