Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lmaooo. This Zion shit is wild fam.

Even with how frustrated I been over RJs recent play, I'm this close to saying us not getting the #1 pick that year was a blessing.

This Zion shit is so NY Knicks. Lmaooo. This is what happens to the Knicks 9 out of 10 times.

Get a player, player cant stay healthy.

But also, player kind of dont want to stay healthy cause mfer cant show enough discipline to stay at a healthy playing weight.

But also also, now theres rumors he was skipping rehab sessions and falling asleep during video sessions.

I dont blame him on the last part, cause id be falling asleep if I had that much grease flowing through my veins too.

Lmaoooo, this the most NY Knicks shit to ever not happen to the Knicks.

@Ironman
@silverfoxx

Even with how frustrated I been over RJs recent play, I'm this close to saying us not getting the #1 pick that year was a blessing.

This Zion shit is so NY Knicks. Lmaooo. This is what happens to the Knicks 9 out of 10 times.

But also, player kind of dont want to stay healthy cause mfer cant show enough discipline to stay at a healthy playing weight.

But also also, now theres rumors he was skipping rehab sessions and falling asleep during video sessions.

I dont blame him on the last part, cause id be falling asleep if I had that much grease flowing through my veins too.

@Ironman
@silverfoxx

Bruh. I read he hired a real trainer like a month ago. Its year 3 and you just now doing this when away from the team. Im trying to confirm but wouldnt be surprised if its true

Bruh. I read he hired a real trainer like a month ago. Its year 3 and you just now doing this when away from the team. Im trying to confirm but wouldnt be surprised if its true

Again it just makes me appreciate the all time greats more.

Its so much that goes into being a basketball player, let alone an all timer.

Gotta have god given talent, but also gotta be a harder worker than the average person, and then gotta have a higher competitiveness, and then be super obsessive, and then have a higher level of discipline than most.

We gotta appreciate greatness. Luka and Zion showing us talent isnt enough

@Ironman
@silverfoxx
Honestly I'm cool with RJ despite the down year as our team as a whole including Thibs isn't doing as well. We can guarantee RJ is in shape and will play on normal non covid circumstances though. Zions lack of discipline will be a problem regardless of city he's in.

Zion is the human fat suit

I think he changes for the better once he leaves because I don’t think he likes being there at all

For Luka the only thing stopping him from being a top 5 or top 10 player is his conditioning and defense (and no I dont consider him top 10, I can name 10 players better and you'd agree). If he got his conditioning right and developed his defensive too he'd easily slide into the top 5 or 10.
KD
Lebron James
Kawhi Leonard
Steph Curry
Giannis
James Harden
Kyrie Irving
Joell Embiid
Donovan Mitchell
Paul George
Jimmy Butler
Jason Tatum

All better than Luka Doncic. Luka definitely 10-15 tho.

Thanks my bro

Back