Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

A jabroni that called out Tatum and Brown in the media for not passing enough and claimed he can do more with the ball in his hands. Riveting 1-13 from the field and 0 assist in 31 minutes, "heart and soul" treachery
U were very quiet the past few weeks when he beat the 76ers and the Blazers single-handedly. Now that he has a very rare bad game, u decide to puff your chest, smh. Ungrateful….

I remember last year when smart got hurt it was crippling to the Celtics

smart also leads the league in steals with Caruso

Marcus smart also averaging the most mins of his career because Brad Stevens sucks as a GM (he shouldn’t be playing that much)

I also blame udoka because smart never has been like this

He’s still the heart and soul and the C’s would be even worse without him because they would then have to rely on Tatum or brown or *gulp* Horford to keep the team in line

Last edited:
Hey man 👀 can we talk about the grizzlies aren’t trying to get one more lotto pick yet and how their master plan to get bane mins has worked?

You wanna wait still? We can…

Shout-out to the best player in the NBA for ending that Rockets malarkey yesterday. Just need Basura Green to comeback real soon, then i will be back on track to earn my $3000.

That’s true? Play in stats don’t count?
How could you count them? It’s not regular season or playoff stats

they are meaningless after the game lol

you could drop a quadruple double but there will be no record of it unless they made a separate category

Back