Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I'm a BI fan but he's been a disappointment this season, I was hoping to see him to take another step but he hasnt really shown much growth since his first year in New Orleans

Still only 24 and sometimes wings take more time but I wanted him to be better and more impactful than he is at this point
Feel bad for the Caw Caw boys. So many things going wrong for them this season (apart from Herb and Valanciunas). Go take a look at NAW's shooting numbers. A lot of them had high high hopes on that kid becoming something special this season.

Feel bad for the Caw Caw boys. So many things going wrong for them this season (apart from Herb and Valanciunas). Go take a look at NAW's shooting numbers. A lot of them had high high hopes on that kid becoming something special this season.
I know I did lol

it’s Possible they aren’t good at player development as well

Agree. I was wondering if he was playing hurt. I know he had the hip thing but I was wondering if it was something else or not fully healed.

Same....one my problems with his game is he doesnt get to the free throwline, hes averaging 4.7 free throw attempts per game which is the lowest since his rookie year. That could due to him being hurt and then new rules....but right now Ingram just doesn't put enough pressure on defenses

Back