Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

You not tired of seeing teams play zone against us cause they can leave our Centers barely guarded and double the ball handler?

Turner is a good rim protector and isnt offensively challenged like mitch and noel

Mitch and kemba shouldn't be so hurt/trash to begin with. im fine with getting rid of kemba for a low price but having to trade Mitchell for various reason isn't something I saw coming

Mitch and kemba shouldn't be so hurt/trash to begin with. im fine with getting rid of kemba for a low price but having to trade Mitchell for various reason isn't something I saw coming

Fam, i love Mitch too. Im attached to players just like yall. But Mitch got an obvious flaw in his game.

Dude averages 7 points a game and ALL of them are from lobs. Dude dont have a single offensive move. Anytime the ball is given to him down low, its stripped.

Noel is the same.

Turner would give you good rim protection, but then also give you 12 to 16, with some midrange js and 3s.

Im tired of seeing our driving lanes clogged cause the opposing C can leave our 5 and just chill in the paint.

And im tired of seeing Randle doubles cause teams can put us in a zone and not worry about staying on Mitch or Noel.

Last edited:
Fam, i love Mitch too. Im attached to players just like yall. But Mitch got an obvious flaw in his game.

Dude averages 7 points a game and ALL of them are from lobs. Dude dont have a single offensive move. Anytime the ball is given to him down low, its stripped.

Noel is the same.

Turner would give you good rim protection, but then also give you 12 to 16, with some midrange js and 3s.

Im tired of seeing our driving lanes clogged cause the opposing C can leave our 5 and just chill in the paint.

And im tired of seeing Randle doubles cause teams can put us in a zone and not worry about staying on Mitch or Noel.

I highly doubt pacers are gonna trade themselves into our issue , I fuck witch mitch but he's a outdated center that doesn't mesh with randle like you said but idk what kind of trades we can in this prediciment, when thibs teams just spiral offensively outta nowhere it tends to stay that until he gets fired this shit is concerning

Back