Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Nah everyone is running with the lazy narrative that jaylen and jayson can't play together trying to break up this core. We just need em both healthy for a long period of time
They been healthy for 4 out of 5 years

I’m getting Dame/CJ hitting head on ceiling vibes from them

Also there’s no clear cut pecking order imo between the two which is why you get iso ball from each and both too young and close in talent level for one to defer to the other

Trade one. Get a Forward in return preferably at the 4 and then get a shooting PG to space the floor. Get some guys that can actually reel Tatum in so he don’t have no more 4-17 games

but that’s just me

They been healthy for 4 out of 5 years

I’m getting Dame/CJ hitting head on ceiling vibes from them

Also there’s no clear cut pecking order imo between the two which is why you get iso ball from each and both too young and close in talent level for one to defer to the other

Trade one. Get a Forward in return preferably at the 4 and then get a shooting PG to space the floor. Get some guys that can actually reel Tatum in so he don’t have no more 4-17 games

but that’s just me
Last year was the first poor season we had the past 4 years. I'm not holding kyrie, rozier and morris year against them. They had 2 ECF appearances outside of that. Tatum has been playing MUCH better over the past 2 weeks as well. Jaylen is on a deal under market value as well if they make a trade it damn sure won't be this season unless they get in a fist fight

Last year was the first poor season we had the past 4 years. I'm not holding kyrie, rozier and morris year against them. They had 2 ECF appearances outside of that. Tatum has been playing MUCH better over the past 2 weeks as well. Jaylen is on a deal under market value as well if they make a trade it damn sure won't be this season unless they get in a fist fight
Fair enough

when the Celtics are the same team next season with not a chance at sniffing the finals we can come back and revisit dealing one of them

Back