Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Bro, let them scout Lottery prospects in peace. Lucky mfers, I can’t even do that, Pelicans have our pick, smh.
You looking at prospects while BDBIID saying everything is alright and y’all gonna win it all and yawning after every loss

I think you and mister need to have a talk with him. You would think he learned after last season but I guess not

You looking at prospects while BDBIID saying everything is alright and y’all gonna win it all and yawning after every loss

I think you and mister need to have a talk with him. You would think he learned after last season but I guess not
I don’t think he is as optimistic as u paint him. Seems like u want a “cocky Laker fan” to joust with, so u give him these characteristics he has not shown imo.

I don’t think he is as optimistic as u paint him. Seems like u want a “cocky Laker fan” to joust with, so u give him these characteristics he has not shown imo.
Good job shooting bail and nah if anything the posts he’s making now technically fall under “cocky” lol like nothing matters even if the lakers lose 4 in a row with bad habits

you’re supposed to defend him, that’s your job lol

Imo, Lakers, Nets, and Bucks are three teams that are in it until they get eliminated regardless of what they looking like.

Just like the Knicks are a 4 to 6 seed regardless of their current record

:cry:
Lakers not getting the benefit of the doubt for me. It’s bron’s 4th year there and they made it past the first round once and that was in the bubble.

You can’t call Miami bubble frauds and then overlook the lakers just because Lebron is there. That’s disingenuous imo (not saying any of y’all just in general)

Lakers look horrible as a team and nothing they do outside of a drastic makeover will make them championship contenders. They can do that still I’m just saying everything I been saying is referring to this lakers team as currently constructed. I didn’t think they could win last year and they didn’t so I’m gonna trust my judgment on this

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Lakers not getting the benefit of the doubt for me. It’s bron’s 4th year there and they made it past the first round once and that was in the bubble.

You can’t call Miami bubble frauds and then overlook the lakers just because Lebron is there. That’s disingenuous imo (not saying any of y’all just in general)

Lakers look horrible as a team and nothing they do outside of a drastic makeover will make them championship contenders. They can do that still I’m just saying everything I been saying is referring to this lakers team as currently constructed. I didn’t think they could win last year and they didn’t so I’m gonna trust my judgment on this

Lakers aint my favorites to win it.

I wouldnt spend a penny on them.

But I wouldnt be surprised if they win it all.

Brons earned that from me.

Lakers aint my favorites to win it.

I wouldnt spend a penny on them.

But I wouldnt be surprised if they win it all.

Brons earned that from me.
Laker era Bron doesn’t get that from me

not being hurt every year, having teammates with horrible IQ, and having a Co star who should be a top 5 player but isn’t because he can’t carry a successful team and gets refs to kick ppl out of the end of close games

Imo, Lakers, Nets, and Bucks are three teams that are in it until they get eliminated regardless of what they looking like.

I have the Bucks running it back so far barring injury or covid. Harden is even worse this season Durant can only do so much in the playoffs at 33. Unless a secret brain transplant happens for Westbrook and Bron discovers time travel getting his body from 2012 it's a wrap for them.

Back