Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I don’t think Duncan fits into the plans. Besides Garrison matthews doing what Duncan supposed to be doing and he’s on a 2 way contract.

Pass

Maybe add Bam and we’ll reconsider
Y'all should trade us Christian Wood, he's not sticking around Houston after next season

Ben does know how to shoot though and you and I both know he has pretty solid form because we’ve seen Ben shoot threes and mid range shots before (very small sample size lol)

he just doesn’t
He hits those shots in open gym runs when nobody is playing D. He's not sure which hand to shoot from and he doesn't really jump on jump shots. Prolly has the record for most bricked layups ever. His form is inconsistent as fuck. It's gonna take a few seasons for him to develop a jumper. I'm talking about a J where someone is on him playing D and he can splash them. Fuck Ben Simmons.

He hits those shots in open gym runs when nobody is playing D. He's not sure which hand to shoot from and he doesn't really jump on jump shots. Prolly has the record for most bricked layups ever. His form is inconsistent as fuck. It's gonna take a few seasons for him to develop a jumper. I'm talking about a J where someone is on him playing D and he can splash them. Fuck Ben Simmons.
lol I’m referring to the two 3pointers he shot and the very seldom jumpers he had to take because the shot clock was low

And for the Jumper you talking about yeah I agree. I’m just saying he has the ability

Fuck em’

Thoughts ?

Ehhh it’s the same stuff

Nothing new

I can’t speak on how KD and harden feel

If one gets hurt for a little bit and nets lose games, it’s not like Kyrie gonna be like okay okay fine

He’s still not gonna play.

Nets could trade him and Kyrie plays somewhere else but idk how he would even feel and the ramifications with that. Idk

James harden and KD both gonna leave regardless before their careers are up Imo

Back