Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Not sure if he wants Devante or Brandon. I need more Sixers posters here bcuz this nigga be having us look dumb all by himself. On a regular basis.
There was a Sixers fan that said yall would win a title by 2020 lol. Forgot his name. He was an Iverson stan

If they get Tatum, Ben wasn't unusual, They absolutely had a chance.
Oh yeah that I agree with that in theory but at the same time, idk what a team with Embiid missing time, Tatum, and Ben do when there would most likely never have been a Jimmy butler or a trade for tobias.

Maybe though but going off of what actually happened, the only real opportunity the Sixers had was in 2019 but they couldn’t stop the raptors going to the conf finals, and for a team to not make a conf finals since Embiid was drafted I can say you never had an opportunity to win a ring and never was close

I admit this makes me happy

Really looking at the warriors team niggas playing with 95% first round picks and the team still under 30 basically how is this shit debatable in any way niggas I ain't know was 1st round picks where decent first round picks :ie moody"

Back