2021/22 NBA Season Thread

76ers without Simmons and tobias twice
Clippers without Kawhi and ibaka
Nets without claxton and kyrie
Celtics were 2-5 when they played the bulls
Ahhhh injuries….Got it

I’ll keep that in mind

d97077d6-98bb-4413-9889-6d343a4f89a4-gif.695231

I been to a bunch of games at the barclays, and they always had to pump crowd noise cause it was empty, and the crowd that was there never engages.

Them mfers tried to do the fake ass soccer chant when I was there one time and shit was so low I could hear the players talking on the court
I been there I wanna say 4x

the only time it was going crazy was Wade’s last game ever

i remember they was interviewing Dlo after the game and they was chanting for Wade so loud D’lo couldn’t finish the interview

KD def needs another MVP and hopefully gets one.

Gonna suck for one of the best players of all time to only have 1.

Its his fault cause he joined up with Curry which forced him to sacrifice his number and then injuries.

Still though, hope he gets one more MVP. Hopefully this the season.

Lmaoo at lit. I went to a game at the barclays when KD was playing and they had to pump fake crowd noise

y’all dragging it… there’s times I’ve watched games at the crib and the crowd do be dead. But also I been to dozens of Nets games at the Barclays (including playoff games against the Bulls & the Raptors) and Those crowds were fully engaged. And it was hype as fuck.
It is what it is when Brooklyn for the past decade been a hipster borough. Every place can’t be MSG with raging drunk hooligans:sup:

Back