Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I mean....it is still relatively early but there's a lot going on with that squad 🤔
Yeah still early but When you aren’t exactly doing well currently, this doesn’t help at all

You guys saying his season is lost is funny though

he’ll be back with 3 months of the regular season is left

Yeah still early but When you aren’t exactly doing well currently, this doesn’t help at all

You guys saying his season is lost is funny though

he’ll be back with 3 months of the regular season is left
Huh? I just said he can't stay healthy which has been consistent since he was drafted. Yea he'll be back in 2 months lol.

Far as overall for their team that finding motivation shit by your leader of all people is a terrible look. That's clearly trickled down to the rest of the team.

Huh? I just said he can't stay healthy which has been consistent since he was drafted. Yea he'll be back in 2 months lol.

Far as overall for their team that finding motivation shit by your leader of all people is a terrible look. That's clearly trickled down to the rest of the team.
You right that was toheeb

fuck trae young

See the source image

Then u need to start a "Lonzo wont drive to the basket" support group with @silverfoxx . Dude literally let that flaw in Lonzo's game drive him crazy. Ignored all the things Lonzo did well.
Yeah I don’t know if you’re this nigga Zo publicist or so shit .. Common sense is to take it to the hole if ya shit ain’t falling..

Yeah I’m definitely not dude or any other cat in here 1636949590331.png

Back