Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Boston with all that talent they just seem inconsistent. They need to make a big change. Raw nights the Jays go off but as a team they're inconsistent. They have huge championship potential but something's missing. I don't know.
Haven't had back to back games with a full roster yet. When Horford or Rob Williams miss a game there's a HUGE dropoff in the front court we need to trade for a legit backup power forward that's at least 6'10. We also need a real point guard Schroeder has been scoring well but a turnover machine this season. The other guard that everyone loves to hype up had 2 points and was getting cooked by Garland. Despite all that we've been in hella overtime games and lost multiple games by 1 possession so we're not bottom feeders. We would have a winning record if Tatum improved his shot selection. Defensively we've held teams under 100 in 5 outta 6 games and other teams are flawed as well. Checking standings after 13 games ain't it lol

How do you feel about Ime Udoka ?

I wasn't the fondest of Brad Stevens but I felt they were more consistent under his system.
I think the bad has outweighed the good. Defensively he's a good coach outside of the switch everything shit we've been more physical this season forcing turnovers and contesting shots pretty well. Offensively he's trash AF so far, way too many isos and no type of set plays or consistent rotations. Only thing i like that he does offensively is telling the team to attack the basket more and push the pace. Tatum hasn't gotten the message yet, soon as he gets the ball on the fast break he's gonna take 10-15 seconds to dribble while going nowhere and either force a difficult shot or turn it over. He has to play more decisive offensively until Jaylen comes back cuz he's killin us. Ime needs a bit more shooting and a legit backup 4 on this roster so Stevens should look into getting a Gallinari or malik Beasley type

Back