Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I was comparing the two for being as integral to the team’s defense since I just looked at some herb Jones stuff a little while ago but okay I won’t give compliments

Cavs having a winning record like how?!
I’ve seen like 3 Cavs games

they are a good team and actually entertaining to watch

Rubio has been very good for them for his steady play and he’s helping garland a lot as far as development

Allen and Mobley is a great frontcourt

i think sexton’s injury helps them even more

Nah man go ahead lol

it’ll just open the door for Knicks hate

Nah im a day late, so ima chill.

On the real, lowry been ass for yall. Hoping he has more games like last night than what hes had on average this season for yall, cause if this is Lowrys drop off due to age, then the next 2 years gonna be ass for yall

Nah im a day late, so ima chill.

On the real, lowry been ass for yall. Hoping he has more games like last night than what hes had on average this season for yall, cause if this is Lowrys drop off due to age, then the next 2 years gonna be ass for yall
Lowry averaging 15 points and 7 assists the past 4 games and a triple double 4 games ago and when he wasn’t scoring the very beginning of the season Miami was at the top of the league

he’s not the issue

Uneven to start the season? Yeah a bit but ass? Nah because he has elevated the offense significantly

Lowry averaging 15 points and 7 assists the past 4 games and a triple double 4 games ago and when he wasn’t scoring the very beginning of the season Miami was at the top of the league

he’s not the issue

Uneven to start the season? Yeah a bit but ass? Nah because he has elevated the offense significantly

Lets put it in context.

Ass for a player making 30 mil a year.

Hes not been as good as what yall got him for.

I don’t agree

his addition has butler and bam averaging career highs in points. His addition has also changed Miami’s offense completely

Hes been playing like a top 15-30 pg.

And im saying, yall coulda got that for less than 30 a year. Yall just needed a compotent pg that can run the offense.

Dude averaging 10 and 7 for 30 mil a year and still gonna make that the next 2 years.

But aye, its only been 11-12 games. Lets revist this on game 30.

Last edited:

And im saying, yall coulda got that for less than 30 a year. Yall just needed a compotent pg that can run the offense.

Dude averaging 10 and 7 for 30 mil a year and still gonna make that the next 2 yearz.

Dude averaging 10 and 7 for 30 mil a year and still gonna make that the next 2 yearz.

I didn’t feel like replying to combat what you just said so I just gave you a no sign

we can revisit it later though

appreciate the talk

Back